Saturday 23 March 2013

The Final Words

Assalamualaikum

So this will be my last post for this blog. In this post, I will conclude everything about my BEL120 experience for this semester :)

First of all, when I first entered Miss Zu's class, I never expected the class would be as interesting as it was. I never expected to have such a chill and happy environment to study. I never expected to do so many activities with my friends. And last of all, I never expected a person like Miss Zu would be as sporting as she is :p 

Since day 1 of BEL120's class until the last class last Thursday, I had learned soooooo many things, and thanks to Miss Zu for that. I think I had improve in many aspects. During her class, we were asked to sing, act, debate and others. Now I understand Miss Zu's exact purpose of doing those activities. It was for our own good as in the future we need to face those kind of things like speaking up our opinions and to overcome our fears.

p/s Miss Zu, I am sorry for all my wrongdoings, if I had broke your heart, if I didn't give what you had expected.....I am truly sorry :( I promise to do my very best in finals, but sorry in advance if I do not do well. Please give me extra marks :p hehe. Assalamualaikum, peace and out. Bye :D



No comments:

Post a Comment